Buckingham Group’s ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System (QMS) integrates all aspects of our business operations, core processes and support functions, from bid to completion, financial and risk management, and includes the services of our sub-contractors.
Ultimate responsibility for Quality management rests with Mr. M.T. Kempley, Manging Director who, within our policy documents, is named as being the responsible person. Mr Kempley has signed the Quality Policy statement.
The Quality Policy is reviewed, as a minimum, on an annual basis. Additional reviews are undertaken throughout the year to precipitate changes in legislation and / or because of issues raised during internal and third party audit.
Last Review Date: The policy was last reviewed on the 5th March 2018.
The Directors are responsible for ensuring that the Policy is kept under review having regard to changes in legislation, best practice, audit results and the Company’s business. Monitoring reports are placed before the Board on a quarterly basis. The policy is monitored through:
- Internal and third party audit of the Company’s Quality performance
- Management Review meetings carried out with Directors, senior managers and Health and Safety, Environment and Quality Managers
- Inspection and reporting of activities and incidents on sites
As we operate an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System our systems and procedures align to the requirements of the standard and include the following key processes:
- Leadership - Establishing a skilled experienced project management team to establish the quality targets for the project and define “what good looks like” and ensuring an implicit understanding of customer needs and scheme deliverables
- Planning - to deliver high-quality, defect-free projects
- Support - Ensuring effective resourcing of the works (People, Plant and Materials), ensuring that all personnel/contractors are capable of safely delivering the work
- Operation - Embracing Operational Planning/Control and Production/Service Provision
- Performance Evaluation - Using agreed KPI to monitor, measure, analyse and evaluate performance including customer satisfaction with product and service delivery and:
- Establishing agreed internal and third party audit schedules supported by frequent joint inspections with the client / design team
- Utilising monthly progress meetings (Design/ECI and Construction) as formal management reviews to regularly assess performance and progress towards agreed targets including defined quality targets