Buckingham Group is an experienced demolition, asbestos removal, decommissioning, dismantling, and specialist asset recovery contractor. The key benefits of using our in-house, specialist teams include:
- Reducing risks through early engagement with Client teams, providing feasibility studies and design input to ensure that asset recovery, asbestos removal, dismantling and demolition solutions are safe, robust, deliverable, compliant and cost-effective
- Cost and time savings by integrating demolition, remediation, M&E services decommissioning /protection/ diversion, design levels, ground improvements and foundation solutions, into one total package
- Providing enhanced surety of programme and cost for our clients through undertaking works on a lump sum, all risk basis
We retain a competent, skilled and experienced management team plus fully-qualified and appropriately trained plant operators, burners, slingers, banksmen and asbestos removal and soft strip operatives.
We own and operate our own extensive fleet of specialist dismantling and demolition equipment that can operate in various modes to suit structural demolition, materials processing, hardstand and foundation removal, crushing, and processing.
Our experience embraces a broad range of successfully completed public and private sector schemes including:
- Inner-city, high rise structures
- Highly contaminated sprawling industrial complexes
- Works on live operational sites
- Separation of live buildings with continuity of services to retained premises
- Safety critical rail buildings and structures