Buckingham Group is an established, leading brownfield land regeneration contracting specialist, from initial site investigation and remediation design, to the installation of new services and infrastructure, we offer:
- Bespoke Turn-Key Remediation Solutions for both soil and groundwater contamination
- Feasibility and design process to ensure that remediation solutions are safe, robust, deliverable, compliant and cost-effective
- Works on a Lump Sum, All Risk basis, providing enhanced surety of programme and cost for our Clients
- Significant Insurance, Warranty and Bond arrangements
- The most appropriate remedial solution to the contamination rather than over-promoting any one single technique, this ethos is promoted by our Mobile Treatment Permit: EAWML/75107, which permits us to undertake a full and complete range of remedial solutions
Our remediation services are delivered through In-House resources providing the following benefits:
- A single point of contact
- Greater site control and surety of cost and programme
- Reduced risk through the elimination of unnecessary interfaces
- No additional, unnecessary risk margins on sub-contracted elements
Through considering all aspects of the regeneration solution, we ensure that the demolition, remediation, services arrangements, design levels, ground improvements and foundation solutions are fully integrated into one total package.
We have an excellent relationship with the Environment Agency and many Local Authority Environmental Health teams. We nurture this relationship from the early conceptual design phase through to completion, ensuring efficient and prompt Regulatory Approval. Our works are carried in full compliance with all Regulatory requirements, we provide a full audit trail including monitoring, verification and validation.