Buckingham Group has, over the past 15 years, established a strong track record in the safe, on-time and in-budget delivery of a wide range of complex, multi-disciplinary Railway Civil Engineering and Building projects, the majority of which are undertaken on a design & build basis.
Our major Client is Network Rail for whom we are an established framework contractor, with other station, car park, and depot projects also being undertaken for the Train Operating Companies and Local Authorities.
Our in-house project management and design staff, and our qualified workforce focus on:
- Safety for all delivered through close collaboration with all stakeholders to identify and mitigate risks
- Promoting the benefits of early contractor involvement and delivering the efficiencies required by the modern rail industry
- Efficient planning and programming to protect rail operations and eliminate disruption for passengers including careful planning and use of possessions
- Delivering cost effective, sustainable and accessible designs
We undertake a range of projects from minor station access improvements through to major infrastructure schemes. Our multi-disciplinary capability includes the following range of activities:
- Major Re-Signalling and Re-Modelling Schemes
- Civil Engineering and Lineside Structures
- Station Interchanges and Car Parks - Ground Level, Decks and Multi-Storey Solutions
- Depots, Trainwash and general Building Works
- Bridges and DDA Access
- Stations, Platform Construction / Extensions and General Improvements
Buckingham Group holds a full Network Rail Principal Contractor Licence and relevant Link Up Certification (Link-up ID No. 14511) in all of the relevant categories to support our operations.
With our complimentary Civils, Regeneration, Demolition and Building services, our capability to deliver complex infrastructure schemes offers our rail Clients the complete project service.