Health and Safety – Our aim is to be a leading company in the Construction Industry, recognised for our commitment and success in delivering a safe and healthy place for all to work and visit
To deliver effective H&S arrangements we follow the Plan, Do, Check Act framework defined in HSG 65 which aligns closely to the key requirements of the CDM Regulations 2015.
We maintain effectiveness through visible leadership, dedicated management resources, involvement of our workforce & supply chain, and ongoing training & development, to continuously improve and enhance the competence of our people to deliver the works to the highest standards of safety.
Our culture and management philosophy is based upon the following five main principles that are the foundation of our Behavioural Safety Programme “All Ways Safely”
- Workforce Engagement
- Just Culture
- Personal Responsibility
- Measuring and Learning
All Ways Safely has been continually enhanced with critical additional elements including our Occupational Health & Wellbeing (OH&W) Strategy and Mental Health Awareness Programmes.
Environment – Our ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System provides a framework to protect the environment and respond to changing environmental conditions, in balance with socio-economic needs by:
- Mitigating adverse environmental impacts and effects on our organisation, the environment and stakeholders
- Fulfilment of regulatory / statutory compliance obligations
- Controlling or influencing the way our services and the projects we deliver are designed, constructed (or deconstructed) operated, maintained and disposed off
- Implementing environmentally sound alternatives that strengthen our market position and improve performance
Click to view or download a copy of our Environmental Policy Statement and/or our ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Quality – As we operate an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, our systems and procedures align to the requirements of the standard and include key processes:
- Leadership – Establish skilled and experienced project management teams
- Planning to deliver high-quality, defect-free projects
- Support – Ensure effective People, Plant and Materials
- Operation – Embracing Operational Planning, Control and Production and Service Provision Procedures
- Performance Evaluation – Using agreed joint inspections, formal review and agreed KPI
Click to view or download a copy of our Quality Policy Statement and/or our ISO 9001 Quality Management System