Buckingham Group Appointed as Lead Contractor for Fulham Football Club’s Riverside Stand
Fulham Football Club has today announced Buckingham Group Contracting Ltd as lead contractor for the Riverside Stand redevelopment at Craven Cottage.
Works on the new Riverside Stand are scheduled to start in May 2019 and will take an estimated two years to complete, ready for the start of the 2021/22 season.
Buckingham Group Contracting Ltd will work closely with architects, Populous, on the new stand which will feature a new river wall and creation of a new public riverside walk.
The Club is currently working on transition plans and will be consulting with the Fulham Supporters Trust in regards to relocating supporters currently situated in the existing Riverside Stand with details announced in due course.
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Buckingham Group
With a company history spanning over 63 years, Buckingham Group Contracting Ltd is a major multi-disciplinary contractor with a turnover exceeding £500m. We are an established Principal Contractor providing a range of fully integrated, versatile and flexible services to Public and Private Sector Clients throughout the UK & Ireland. Operating from our Head Office, near Silverstone, and regional offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Warrington and Doncaster our services include:
- Sports stadia and leisure facilities
- Major Infrastructure works for development sites
- Highways, bridges and structures
- High quality Building projects, (Offices, distribution warehousing and manufacturing facilities) to BREEAM Excellent
- Rail Stations including new build and refurbishment
- Railways and rail engineering
- The delivery of complex site remediation projects
- Demolition and deconstruction projects
For further information please contact:
Buckingham Group Contracting
Silverstone Road, Stowe
Buckingham, MK18 5LJ
Tel: 01280 823355